The Oxford 6 x 9 timber shed is made of natural Cedar manufactured in Australia. It is the perfect step up from the steel sheds with its stylish looks. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a wooden flooring kit can be used which we sell as an accessory.
The Cedar Shed range is constructed using 42mm x 42mm termite resistant pine framing. The cladding is made from Canadian Western Red Cedar with a Colorbond steel roof. The panels are all pre-made for easy assembly in about 2-3 hours. An optional flooring kit can be added so there is no need for a concrete base.
• Full-height KEY-lockable Colonial door.
• 1 opening Windows.
• Canadian Western Red Cedar 18mm thick.
• Termite resistant pine framing.
• Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly (2-3 hours).
• 10 year Warranty.
• Colorbond Roof (Woodland Grey as standard).
• Home Delivery.
|Carton 1||192cms x 96cms x 57cms (100kg)|
Easy DIY Assembly
* Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly