Keter Resin Garden Sheds are very popular in Australia and it’s due to their beautiful designs and high-quality products.
The Oakland 759 is new to the market and is what we call an enhanced resin shed. Resin sheds are already durable and built to withstand regular weather conditions, but the Oaklands have been manufactured to endure heavy weather conditions such has high winds, heavy rainfall and even snow!
Its roof is enhanced to take heavy loads for heavy rains and rare snow regions in Australia. It has thick double-wall panels and steel reinforcement to ensure it can handle our harsh climates. It is lightweight & easy to DIY (instructions included in kit).
- Heavy duty floor included
- Wide double doors for easy access
- Window and full-length skylight
- Colour won’t fade due to the UV Protected Resin
- Multi-shade colour & textured feel
- Walls can be painted to personal preference
- Maintenance-free – No rust, no dents and no peeling
- Easy DIY & manual included in kit
- 10-year manufacturer warranty
The Oakland 759 is ideal for anyone looking for a resin shed and live in areas with heavy weather.
Now you can own a beautiful shed as well as have peace of mind it won’t be destroyed in rough weather.
The Kit & Assembly
This is a DIY kit building and is delivered flat packed. A full assembly guide will be provided with your product.
Assembly requires more than one person to assemble so remember to organise assistance or consider hiring a professional.
IMPORTANT: Please always anchor your shed to the foundation and note they are not cyclone proof.
Package Size: 2.27mW x 0.46mH x 1.32mD and 185kg