Keter Resin Garden Sheds have some of the best designs on the market and are very popular in Australia.
The Oakland 757 in an enhanced Keter Shed. What this means is that it has all the same features as normal Keter Resin Sheds (i.e Factor Range) but has been reinforced to endure heavy weather conditions.
What makes it a good choice? It has thick double-wall panels and steel reinforcement to ensure it can handle our harsh climates. The roof is enhanced to take heavy loads for those heavy rains and rare snow regions in Australia.
- Heavy duty floor included
- Window and full-length skylight
- Wide double doors for easy access
- Colour won’t fade due to the UV Protected Resin
- Multi-shade colour & textured feel
- Walls can be painted to personal preference
- Easy DIY & manual included in kit
- Maintenance-free – No rust, no dents and no peeling
- 10-year manufacturer warranty
The Oakland 757 is ideal for anyone looking for solid, large shed and live in areas with heavy weather conditions.
Now you can still enjoy a beautiful shed which won’t be destroyed in rough weather.
The Kit & Assembly
This is a DIY kit building and is delivered flat packed. A full assembly guide will be provided with your product.
Assembly requires more than one person to assemble so remember to organise assistance or consider hiring a professional.
IMPORTANT: Please always anchor your shed to the foundation and note they are not cyclone proof.
Package Size: 2.27mW x 0.39mH x 1.32mD and 90kg