Keter Resin Garden Sheds are very popular in Australia and it’s due to their beautiful designs and high-quality products. They are Plastic Sheds and engineered to be long lasting and reliable storage solutions.
The Oakland 7511 is the largest of the Oakland Keter range and has been manufactured with an attractive design and endure heavy weather conditions for those who live in extreme zones.
It has thick double-wall panels and steel reinforcement to ensure it can handle our harsh climates. Roof is enhanced to take heavy loads for heavy rains and rare snow regions in Australia.
- 2.29 (width) x 3.50 (depth) x 2.42 (height)
- Wide double hinged lockable doors (lock not included)
- Deco Grey / Anthracite colour
- Robust gable roof and high ceiling – 2.3 meters internal
- Multi shade colour & textured feel
- PLUS walls can be painted to personal preference
- Maintenance-free – No rust, no dents, and no peeling
- Colour won’t fade due to the UV Protected Resin
- Easy DIY & manual included in kit
- 10-year manufacturer warranty
- A heavy-duty floor that allows you to store even large equipment
- A Victorian-style window
- A skylight
The Kit & Assembly
This is a DIY kit building and is delivered flat packed. A full assembly guide will be provided with your product.
Assembly requires more than one person to assemble so remember to organise assistance or consider hiring a professional.
IMPORTANT: Please always anchor your shed to the foundation and note they are not cyclone proof.
Package Size: 2270mm x 1320mm x 545mm and 190kg