The Gembrook timber shed is made of natural Cedar manufactured in Australia. It is the perfect step up from the steel sheds with its stylish looks. The unit can be sited on a concrete base or paved area, or a wooden flooring kit can be used which we sell as an accessory.
The Cedar Shed range is constructed using thick termite resistant pine framing. The cladding is made from Canadian Western Red Cedar with a Colorbond steel roof. The panels are all pre-made for easy assembly in about 2-3 hours. An optional flooring kit can be added so there is no need for a concrete base.
• 2 x Sliding Windows.
• Protectafoil Insulation foil behind weatherboards.
• Full-height Colonial door.
• Termite resistant pine framing.
• Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly (2-3 hours).
• 12 month structural guarantee.
• Colorbond Roof (Woodland Grey & Cottage Green are default – extra $55 for other colours).
• Home Delivery.
|Carton 1||190cms x 130cms x 72cms (260kg)|
Easy DIY Assembly
* Preassembled panels for quick and easy assembly